Hello, My name is Prof. Rajsree Gopal. Glad to meet you all!
I HELP PEOPLE TO UNLEASH AND DISCOVER THEIR POTENTIAL AND ACHIEVE A CAREER BREAKTHROUGH!
I am a Hospitality Professional with 3 decades of rich experience in both the Corporate Service Industry and Academics in Senior positions as HOD. I started my career in 1986 in the Taj Group of Hotels as a trainee, and since then there is never a turn back! I moved on to other International Chains of hotels in a corporate role. There was a great learning and multicultural and multinational exposure serving customers from across the globe. Academics and Corporate training gave me immense opportunity to coach and mentor students from all over the world, and employees not only in specific subjects and topics but also mold them in their careers and mentor them for life! I was an Examiner of the BHM board at Bangalore University and Presented several research papers and articles at International and National Conferences. Pandemic brought a great change, and I understood the value of life and the purpose to help others and leave a legacy! I started as a Dheya Mentor and spread my wings as an Independent Career Mentor, Coach, and Trainer, and my journey as a learner is a continuous process for a lifetime. Was the National and State Treasurer for PHA-Professional Housekeepers Association.
Daily Dose of Knowledge
Why Your Child’s Career Journey Is Different Than Yours
The generation gap is a thing, and it might [...]
My Mission is to help thousands of Working Professionals, Students, and Job Seekers to grow in their careers, Unleash and Discover their Super Potential, Design and Boost their Careers to achieve a Career Breakthrough, and Ultimate Success.
- Taj Group of Hotels -HOD-Executive Housekeeper: 18 Years
- Oakwood International -HOD-(Rooms Division)
- Senior Manager Operations-4.5 Years – Royal Orchid Hotels
- Regional Area Housekeeper(Corporate role )-9 months
- Gardencity college -Head of Hotel Management Department-5 Years
- AIMS INSTITUTE -Program manager/HOD-Hotel Management-1.5 Years – Corporate Facilities
- Head Trainer and Consultant- 1 Yr
- Independent Freelancer-Career Mentor, Career Coach, Public Speaker, Corporate Trainer, and Communication Fitness Trainer and Hospitality specialist.-2 Years
- Project for Women Empowerment: Key Trainer and Examiner for Khushi project organized by Tata Coffee for Training Women for employment in Hospitality in collaboration with NSDC(certification )
- Shiksha Ratna Award Recipient for Contribution to Education: 2022
Here are all my educational qualifications:
- BSc. Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Service and Management-Chennai University
- MSc. Hotel Management-Annamalai University
- MA. Public Administration-Chennai University Certifications
- Dheya Mentor Certification-Dheya Mentors Academy
- Train The Trainer-Taj Group of Hotels International
- Certified Career Coach-ICCI-Mindler Public Speaking Certification
- Xtraordinary Speakers Academy-Rohini Mundra Mentogram Mentor certification for contribution.
- Communication Fitness Trainer-Vyatka