1. Fill Out Application: Start by filling out the application form and selecting the area of interest ( Student, workplace or Professional ). You’ll be contacted directly if your application fits the criteria.
2. Take Assessments: Create a Mentor Profile and take a Psychometric assessment.
3. Profile Review: Senior Master Mentor Review Each profile before sending an invitation to join the community and mentor certification program.
4. Basic Mentor Certification: Based on Your Interest you will undergo a complete training program and community induction program. You will be awarded a mentor certificate at the end of the training program.
5. Mentor Practitioner Certification to Start Mentoring: You need to practice and perform at least 5 mentoring sessions with the handholding support of master mentors and obtain a high rating in all the sessions to be certified as a mentoring practitioner.