PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
You may pay for your purchases on dheya.com using one of the following options:
- VISA Credit & Debit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards
- Maestro Debit Cards issued by some banks
- From your net banking account with most Indian banks.
- Dheya Credits and discount coupons
- Wallet / UPI (Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Paytm etc)
We shall shortly be adding more payment options to make shopping at dheya.com even more convenient for you.
Your payment card or net banking account will be charged when you place an order with us, or before we deliver for your order. In the event of any part, or full cancellation of your order, after your card or net banking account is debited, the amount you have paid for the canceled item(s) shall be credited to your Dheya account, and you can conveniently use the accumulated Dheya credits to pay for future purchases.
Secure payments with your Credit/Debit cards:
Using your credit/debit card to shop on dheya.com is safe. We do not capture or store your credit/debit card information on our website, and this is only entered by you on the secure payment gateway page provided by Razorpay (Payment Gateway), our payment gateway provider. The URL of this page is razorpay.com
- For greater security, credit card payments are secured by ‘Verified by VISA’ facility, applicable to VISA cards. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. You shall enter this password directly into your card issuing bank’s secure system.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit/debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank’s payment servers or your issuing bank’s payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- If you are using a card issued by a bank outside India to place your order and if your card is not registered for ‘Verified by Visa’ facility, we may request you to send us a scanned copy of the FRONT SIDE ONLY of the card used to place the order. The scanned copy should be sent to email@example.com. Please mention your Order reference number in the subject line of the email.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged as per the prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.
SECURE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING
You can make a payment through Net Banking directly from your Bank account. It works just like you make payments from your bank account.
On the checkout page, select the Net Banking option and then select your preferred bank from the drop down and click on ‘Place Order’/ ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
You will be directed to your Bank’s net banking login page from where you can login using your Net Banking login id and password and complete the payment. After the payment is successfully completed you will be directed back to our site where your order confirmation will be generated.
At no point during the transaction, does Dheya captures or store your full bank account or Net Banking details. We process the order based on the confirmation received from your bank.
The Net banking facility is provided through our payment gateway provider, Razorpay.
Your registered account with dheya.com has a dheya credits balance account associated with it, which you can access when you log in to “My Account”, and click on the “Dheya Credit” tab on the panel.
Here you can see your balance of dheya credits, which is equivalent to the same amount in Indian Rupees, and which you can use to pay for future orders on dheya.com. You may make payments for future orders using dheya credits balance along with any of the other payment options e.g credit/debit cards or net banking.
When you cancel any product/service to us, in accordance with our returns policy, the amount of such return will be credited into your Dheya credit account, within two working days of the cancellation return processing.
If you have placed an order, without signing in using a password, or without using the Facebook login facility, then we shall create an account with the email ID provided while placing the order, and email you a link, using which you can set a password for your dheya account, into which the dheya credits for any cancellations or refund will be credited.
If you are sending a gift to another person, and want to allow the recipient to return the item and buy some other item from our website, you may authorize us to credit the recipient’s dheya account in case of order cancellation , instead of crediting your dheya account, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the email ID used while placing the order, providing us the recipients email ID and authorizing us to credit the recipients dheya account. In such a case, we shall inform the recipient to register with dheya, prior to processing the return, and shall credit his/her account with the amount of the return.
In the event that you prefer to receive a credit into your card/net banking account, instead of accumulating dheya credits, in case of returns where your card/net banking account has been charged, you may mail us (from the same email ID provided while placing the order) at refund email@example.com providing the order details and instructions for crediting your card/net banking account, instead of crediting your Dheya credits account at the time you request for such refund. Please note that we shall be unable to process a refund to your card/net banking account after a credit has been processed into your dheya account.
Once credited into your dheya account, dheya credits cannot be exchanged for cash, or credit into your card or net banking account.
Refund Policy and mode of refund:
As we are a service provider company and any customer pays us only after a selection process like an interview, online test and then after a couple of discussions, he gets selected to attain our service delivery session and he agrees with terms and conditions and signs an NDA and pays to attain service delivery sessions.
Also to impart deliver of services we invest a lot to facilitate training and delivery of service like a rented place of training, refreshment, lunch, certificate, study material, i-card, visiting cards etc.
We do not refund any amount paid once for service as we have already invested for delivery of service. In case if a customer pays more then one time by mistake or it happens due to the system/internet issue, we refund his extra amount by same payment mode within 7 working days and max by 15 working days.
Cancel and Return Policy: Once service delivery amount paid by the customer to us for a specific service, we don’t allow for cancellation as we invest a lot for delivering of services in advance. In case if he fails to join service deliver session and request us to accommodate in next upcoming session, we sometimes consider it as a special case and allow him to join in next upcoming session subject to availability of seat in next upcoming sessions and that will be in the sole discretion of Dheya Careers Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. Only.
PLEASE CALL AT Phone: +91 9923400555, 020 24223655 | 24225655
(10.00am-6.00pm IST; 6 days a week) OR MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about payment options on our website.