Unplanned Career Like
Rudderless Boat, Plan Now!
How Dheya Navigator Works
The candidate undergoes the following in order to thoroughly prepare a career road map:
- Assessment test followed by a 2 hrs one on one session with a senior Career mentor.
- Research work done by student on a career research journal of Dheya to understand the suggested career options.
- Homework by child and parent on a Dheya framework workbook including all factors necessary for career decision.
- Visualization session followed by writing the vision to understand own aspirations.
- Preparation of a comprehensive career road map and goal setting, short, medium and long term.
- Support and guidance for life.
A clear understanding of all education courses and preparation for an aspirational entry.
The student understands all aspects of career planning & The student makes thoughtful career choices and education choices.
A comprehensive road-map and skills up-gradation plan to achieve set goals.
The student takes charge of his or her career path and yields positive results in academics and in life.