This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Welcome to the Dheya.com (“Website” or “Dheya.com”) service provided by Dheya Career mentors Pvt Ltd.. , This website, and the associated domain, is owned and operated by Dheya career Mentors Pvt Ltd.., or its affiliates (‘Dheya career mentors Pvt Ltd.’ or ‘Dheya’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ ). With its Head office at “S – 25, Kalagar Building, 2nd floor, Parvati Industrial Estate, Satara Road, Pune – 411009, Maharashtra, India. In using the Dheya.com service, of Dheya career mentors Pvt Ltd. you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website, and till such time any service subscribed to, or associated with this Website is provided to you. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9923400555, 020 24223655 | 24225655
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to Dheya Career mentors Pvt Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Dheya Career mentors Pvt Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
Terms and Conditions for subscribers of the Dheya”- an online and offline Career Assessment Program, Career Guidance Program, Career Planning Program, and various career development and education/ training programs.
- The subscribers understand that accepting to do the assessment or registering on the site, dheya.com, or any of its partner sites, implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of all the programs conducted by Dheya India/ Dheya Career Mentors (India).
- The subscribers further understand that this site “www.dheya.com” is developed and maintained by Dheya India and Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- The subscribers further understand that any grievance with regard to the performance of this site “www.dheya.com” should directly be made to Customer Care at Dheya’s Pune Office, Dheya India (Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. with its office at “S – 25, Kalagar Building, 2nd floor, Parvati Industrial Estate, Satara Road, Pune – 411009, Maharashtra, India.
- The subscribers further understand that Dheya India or Dheya Career Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee and/or make any representation of the genuineness and accuracy of the evaluation of the subscriber or the user through this online and offline assessment program on the site or conducted elsewhere.
- The Subscribers further understand that this online and offline assessment program IS NOT AN EXAM hence there is no pass or fail. There is no correct or ideal profile.
- The Subscribers further understand that these assessments do NOT either select or reject you. You have to do this assessment in isolation without the help of any other person. There is no pass or fail in these assessments.
- Dheya India or Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd.is not liable for any warranty either expressed or implied concerning this online and offline assessment.
- Dheya India or Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add/withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this online and offline assessment program at any time, without any prior intimation.
All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune only.
- All Subscribers shall waive any and all rights of claim with regard to this online and offline assessment program against Neutral Publishing House Limited.
- The decision of Dheya India or Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. will be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this online and offline assessment program and is non-contestable.
- Dheya India or Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd. maintains a no-refund policy for any or all its services. There would be no refund of any kinds whatsoever after the payment for the services has been made.
Dheya is committed to protecting your privacy. Except as described below and as required by law, we will never knowingly sell, share, loan, rent or otherwise transfer your personal information to others. This means we won’t sell your personal contact information to others or any third party.
COLLECTION OF DATA
Information is collected about you at several different points during your visit to Dheya. Few areas of our site are accessible without registration or the disclosure of personally identifiable information of any kind. Registration and submission of some personal information are, however, required to access certain areas of our site and to enable certain functionality, personalized in nature to deliver a customized user experience.
Registration–Users must register in order to use certain parts of this site. During registration, users are required to provide personal information, including, but not limited to: name, e-mail address, password, demographic information, and information that is required to enhance the validity and reliability of the assessments.
Various tools and functionality on the Dheya site require that users provide additional information that we store with their account profile. This optional information includes, but is not limited to: stored portfolio items, personal notes, and assessment test scores. This information is stored in order to enable their corresponding functionality and to ensure that users are able to later retrieve this information. This functionality-based information will never be used to personally identify a user for marketing purposes.
At various other points during your visit to Dheya, you may be asked to provide additional information. For example, you may wish to participate in a survey or to submit a review. Participation in surveys or reviews or the use of other services which require the input of additional information is completely voluntary on your part, and you have the choice about whether to disclose the information necessary to use these features of our site.
Passive Collection of Information–In addition to the information which you actively provide to Dheya by methods such as registration or survey completion, Dheya collects information about how you interact with our site. Dheya collects passive information for purposes such as testing and improving a user’s experience at the site and the compilation of broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information for internal purposes and for disclosure to third parties such as advertisers and content partners. The types of passive information collected by this site include, without limitation, your IP address, which type of browser you are using, where you go on our site, and how long you stay on any part of our site. Passive information does not identify you to Dheya by name, except user IP address which is recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect your privacy! Except as described below, or as otherwise provided or permitted by law, information collected about you will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise used.
Site Enhancements: The information which you supply to Dheya enables us to continue developing and enhancing our website. When personal information is used in such a manner, users will not be personally identified, except with their expressed and explicit permission (such as in the writing of a review). Most such types of site enhancements involve the use of broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information for the development of content and new functionality.
Site Personalization and Customization: In addition to site enhancements, Dheya uses personal information to customize or personalize our site for each registered user. Dheya tries to recognize you using various methods including login procedures and cookies. Once recognized, pages, layouts, content, and/or advertisements may be customized for you so that you see information that reflects your profile and interests.
Email Communications: Dheya may use your contact information to periodically communicate with you by email. Such communications may include announcements, newsletters, notifications, and sponsored offerings. All such communications will originate from Dheya and will we never knowingly sell, share, loan, rent, or otherwise transfer your personal information to others. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to such communications at any point by visiting the ‘Email Subscriptions section of the Account Manager. In addition, all Dheya newsletters and emails also include the above instructions for opting out of those communications in the future.
DISCLAIMER – ASSESSMENT
All the assessments have been designed and developed considering Indian population at large. The assessment has been tested for their bias free and culture free nature, however, we do not claim that our assessments would deliver highly reliable and valid results. As part of this process of career guidance, users will be asked to complete some or all of the following components: ability tests, personality assessments and interest inventory, demographic information. Participation in this process is voluntary, but we encourage you to discuss with an expert for any consequences of your choosing not to participate.
Through this objective process, Dheya gathers information about your characteristics, abilities, and interests. Dheya then summarizes the information and provides verbal feedback and/or a feedback report for the user. The purpose of this report is to help the user identify their strengths and areas of development, and allow them to:
- Make a fair and informed decision regarding your readiness and fit for a specific career, and/or
- Help you develop your career, and /or
Evaluate your potential for future positions within the sponsoring organization.
- In addition, the sponsoring organization may receive summary reports, highlighting overall results for particular groups, and identifying common strengths and development needs within their organization. The assessment feedback is not protected or confidential insofar as we provide information to the organization.
ACCESS TO TEST RESULT
Dheya allows users to share their career assessment test results with others (including but not limited to the schools, colleges, institutes, NGO who have subscribed to our bulk services.). The choice of whether to share such information and with whom is completely at the discretion of the user. Dheya merely facilitates this sharing of personal information at the direction of the user. Any abuse, grievance, harm, intrusion, or damage that ensues from this exchange of information is the responsibility of the user who expressly requested that such information is shared.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Dheya will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
To conform to legal requirements or to respond to a search warrant or other legal process received by
- Dheya, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- To protect the safety of members of the public and users of our service; or
- To oblige the user’s expressed desire to share career assessment test results with others.
- We may, however, share broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information with the public or our business partners. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information which can identify any individual user.
Security of data is of paramount importance to us. Dheya has rigorous security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, theft, and/or unauthorized alteration of information under our control. You are the only user authorized to update your profile unless you provide your password information to another party.
While we take every reasonable and practical measure to ensure the privacy and protection of your data, you should recognize that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
Making, transmitting, storing or using electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Dheya.com reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of product/service items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Dheya.com also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
Reduced price will be inclusive of VAT/CST/GST unless otherwise mentioned
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Dheya.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Dheya.com on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, firefox, google chrome).
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS