India’s 1st Community Based Career Development Organisation
Dheya is India’s first and premier Career Guidance and Planning organisation working with a self-developed Psychometric tool, which is completely validated to Indian norms and is statistically proven. Dheya has its own processes based on positive psychology inspired by BhagwadGita and Upanishads and is focused on giving Decision-making solutions to students, parents and professionals based solely on their inherent strengths.
Dheya has created a community of certified and trained senior professionals who are Dheya Career Mentors who impact the population with these unique positive processes and energise the youngsters to achieve excellence in their life.
This community uses the thorough research on more than 22,000 occupations in the technology-based system developed by Dheya, to deliver the career guidance and planning services.
Career Solution For Every Career Need
Shaping a better future… TOGETHER
Every child is unique and is born with unlimited potential. Plan, prepare and educate your child, not to find a job, but to build a happy and successful career.
Open a Gateway to a fulfilling, happier, successful worklife..
Help your pupil to plan a successful lifelong career..
The educational institutions are classified into the following
2. Engineering and MBA Colleges.
3. Basic Graduation and PG courses.
4. Specific Academies for training in particular area.
Join hands to build a strong, prepared workforce..
To assess and map the right individual to the right job , ensure that the organization is well structured with the round plug in the round hole rather than a flat plug in a round hole and vise versa, Dheya provides various services and products..
Why Dheya ?
– Unique IP in the areas of career assessment, guidance, planning & development.
– Researched directory of more than 22,000 careers to choose from, 650 career streams & more than 250 lines of education.
– Trained and highly experienced facilitators across India.
– Designed a standardized process for career planning & career guidance to select suitable occupations & careers.
As part of my work, when I was speaking to a few Principals of schools, after I had […]
We always hear the term ‘Terrible twos’, but with a teenager in the house I think ‘Terrible teens’ […]